Thinking about submitting something to our zine? Be our guest! Make sure to consult our policy (below) to keep with our intentions of creating a safe, educational space.
· submit your piece on an 8.5″ x 11″ landscape-style sheet of paper or file allowing .25″ for the margins and .25″ for the binding. you can download and use this document as a template.
· you can submit a piece that is handwritten, typed, drawn, painted, a game, a collage – whatever you can think of that pertains to sex, sexual health, or sexual education!
· you do not have to be a Smith student to submit to the zine.
· you can choose to have your piece printed anonymously, or you can choose to have your name printed along with your piece.
· we believe in respecting your work by presenting it exactly as you imagined it; however, we also want to maintain a safe space within our zine. any problems with your piece (including content and formatting) will be worked out personally and cooperatively.
· along the same lines, submissions that promote the marginalization of any person or group of people will not be accepted.
· we’re here to help! come to our open zine work parties to collaborate with us on creating an effective educational zine. check back here for zine party updates.
submit your piece in file form to email@example.com, in written form (no images or formatting) here, or in its original form in person at our meetings.